8.26.2561

Pai Now

I was wondering why people who came to pai kept saying how much they love Pai even it was their first time coming Pai. Now I know why. I used to stay in Pai for 8 months but now I am oversea. You have no idea how much I miss you, Pai. It was not my first time coming to the internet,going to Google and searching”Pai” in order to see the pictures of Pai. Everytime I saw those pictures, I was crying and happy at the same time. 8months staying there is the best moment of my life, I can say that. I remember everything ovethere, every single thing there makes me smile and I’d like to go back there as soon as possible. I read from some websites. People said Pai is not like the old time anymore. There are so different. You can see the prosperity of Pai. Many tourists, luxurious resorts,…etc make pai worse than before. But for me, those people don’t know Pai enough. I believe if you spend a little more time in Pai learning people, exploring the surroundings of pai, you will understand the word” Perfection of life” . You will know the true happiness. Here, you’ll have less greed, you’ll know suffienciency, you’ll learn a lot from here as I do. Some people say we would see the pictures of the most important part of our life when we are going to die.I am sure, I will see the picture of pai at that time.

thanks information from http://www.ilovepai.com/th/tag/pai-trip/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: